While everyone else in the world is doing fireworks, and having a holiday, we are being missionaries. I served in Tickets and Tours for the first time today, with S/Steadman training me on the computer program. I enjoyed the work and we were busy so the day went quickly. The first reservations I tried were some for Laura and Nick, coming in August. We are excited for that.
S/Leonard came to my house as soon as I got home to fix my hair for our debut. She took about 1/2 hour to help: hairpiece, snood, hairspray, bobby pins, side curls and all. She was so happy to help, and is now my friend. She hovered over me all evening.
Greg got home at 6:00 and it is a good thing we are fasting, since we didn't have time to eat anyway, with cast pictures at 6:15. We were Peter and Abigail in the second show of Rendezvous. It went well, and it was gratifying when the audience laughed in the right places.
Elder Lowe snapped a bunch of pictures with his big camera, I could hear it clicking away as we performed. Lots of the cast stood in the back and watched our scene. They were very kind about our performance. The ending scene of the show was a little rough, but the audience probably didn't notice. It's done! until next time....


it's like stepping back in time and getting an engagement picture again eh?
ReplyDelete